Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week of 1-25-11

This week our theme will be ‘Dinosaurs’.  The Tuesday kids will make dinosaur masks and dotted dinosaurs.  During the rest of the week we will focus on the letter Dd & number 7.  The children will also make a big dinosaur out of paper plates and decorate their Valentine’s Day cardholders.  You are welcome to send valentines in at any time.
Our field trip to the movie theater will be on Jan. 31st or Feb. 1st.  Please make sure you have sent $3.00 for your child's snack at the theater!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great. I've added it as a link to the Parent Resource Center Website! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachael! Can you give me the link to the Parent Resource Center so I can add it to my blog and also my web page?

    ReplyDelete